We have partnered with Catholic Uniforms and iPartner here in the Diocese of San Diego, to provide quality uniforms and services for our school community. Working collaboratively, we have developed an improved uniform program that will stay in place for the foreseeable future. For our current families, many of your existing uniform items will remain usable throughout the 2019-2020 school year.
In order to ensure consistency of color and style, uniforms must be purchased through one uniform supplier going forward. We’ve simplified our uniform options, making choices easier for parents and students. We’ve also moved toward more durable fabrics for boys, and have adopted a new, high-quality plaid for the girls that looks really sharp! In addition to a sharp, updated uniform look, we’ve modernized the ordering process, too.
Just like many families shop online for household items, gifts, electronics and clothes, St. Columba’s uniform sales are now online. This means you can take simple measurements in your home and order at your convenience, without having to drive across town or visit a busy store. Your uniform order will be processed, embroidered (when applicable) and shipped from within San Diego.
Please do not assume sizes based on items purchased last year, or by guessing your child’s size.
- You will need to make an appointment to have your student(s) fitted at one of our mobile fitting events on campus: August 10.
- You may also make an appointment for a fitting at the Customer Service Center at 2030 Gillespie Way #104, El Cajon, CA 92020.
- You may make an appointment here.
- Fittings are strictly by appointment, to prevent you from having to wait in any lines.
- Each 30-minute appointment is enough time to measure 1-2 siblings.
- Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. Plus, approximately 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive a reminder.
- Please note that at the fitting, you are always present with your child.
Order Uniforms Online
When you need to exchange an item, send an email to email@example.com, receive an authorization code, drop off your item at the school office or the customer service center, receive a coupon, and go online to order a replacement item at your leisure.
Appropriate dress and grooming are important parts of our school community atmosphere. Students are encouraged to present themselves in a way that contributes to the overall school setting and parents are reminded that they are ultimately responsible for the appearance and dress of their children. Complete guidelines may be found in the Parent/Student Handbook. Each family should review and understand our Uniform Guidelines available here.
Used Uniform Sale
PTG sponsors a Used Uniform Sale for parents who would like to purchase gently used uniforms at a fraction of the cost. Watch the school news for dates for our next Used Uniform Sale.
Parents love Spirit Wear! Our Booster Club sells many clothing items with our school logo. These are great for parents to wear to school events or games to show school pride. Link coming soon.