We have partnered with Catholic Uniforms and iPartner here in the Diocese of San Diego, to provide quality uniforms and services for our school community.
In order to ensure consistency of color and style, uniforms must be purchased through one uniform supplier. We’ve simplified our uniform options, making choices easier for parents and students. We’ve also moved toward more durable fabrics for boys, and have adopted a new, high-quality plaid for the girls that looks really sharp! In addition to a sharp, updated uniform look, we’ve modernized the ordering process, too.
IMPORTANT: SCHEDULE YOUR FITTING
Please do not assume sizes based on items purchased last year, or by guessing your child’s size.
- You will need to make an appointment to have your student(s) fitted at the Customer Service Center in El Cajon. You may make an appointment here.
- To keep you and your family safe, fittings are strictly by appointment, to prevent you from having to wait in any lines. Only one family will be present at any time.
- Each 30-minute appointment is enough time to measure 1-2 siblings.
- Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. Plus, approximately 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive a reminder.
- Please note that at the fitting, you are always present with your child.
- At your fitting, you will try on samples and choose your preference of fit. Some parents want items to “fit perfectly right now,” while others want room to grow.
- All items worn will be sanitized with UVC light between each family.
ORDER UNIFORMS ONLINE
When you need to exchange an item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, receive an authorization code, drop off your item at the school office or the customer service center, receive a coupon, and go online to order a replacement item at your leisure.
Appropriate dress and grooming are important parts of our school community atmosphere. Students are encouraged to present themselves in a way that contributes to the overall school setting and parents are reminded that they are ultimately responsible for the appearance and dress of their children. Complete guidelines may be found in the Family Handbook. Each family should review and understand our Uniform Guidelines available here.
Parents love Spirit Wear! Our Spirit Store sells many clothing items with our school logo. These are great for parents to wear to school events or games to show school pride.